First City Bank, Everywhere You Go!
With First City Bank's Mobile Banking for personal accounts, you can view your account balance and transaction history, transfer funds, pay bills, and make a deposit wherever you have cell phone or Internet service!
4 easy ways to bank with your mobile device:
- Send a text message to get your latest balance and account history
- Use your mobile device web browser
- Download the TouchBanking app in the iPhone® or Android® store
- Deposit a check with Mobile Deposit
- Manage your debit card through the CardValet® option.
Message and data rates may apply
To Sign Up:
- Download on the App Store® or Google Play® - search for the TouchBanking app
- After downloading - enter our App Code: GOFIRSTCITY and follow the prompts
- Log in to Online Banking
- Follow the prompts to register OR if not prompted
- After logging in - select the "Options" button
- Locate the Mobile Banking profile section and click "enroll now"
If you are an existing customer and not already signed up to use Online Banking, it's free and easy to get started. Enroll Now!
Want more information?
- Mobile Banking FAQs
- Review our detailed Mobile Banking User Guide
- Read our Online Banking Security Statement
- Mobile Banking Security Tips
- View our Demos: Online Banking Education Center
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc