Our COVID-19 Response
Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases, we are limiting banking center services to DRIVE-THRU or BY APPOINTMENT for lobby access. We encourage our customers to utilize our 24-hour banking tools that include online banking, mobile app, mobile deposit, and Touchline banking to help reduce exposure during this time.
Our drive-thrus are operating at normal business hours.
Our banking centers are operating at normal business hours, however, it will require an appointment for lobby access. During your visit, everyone will be required to wear face masks and social distancing will be observed. To make an appointment please call 850-244-5151 or email email@example.com.
Online, mobile, and Touchline banking options:
We encourage our customers to utilize our digital banking tools for their banking needs. Our digital banking tools allow customers the flexibility to manage their finances from any location at a time that fits their lifestyle.
- FREE Online Banking – Visit firstcitybank.com to see details of your account(s), transfer funds between accounts, manage and schedule payments. If you are not enrolled in Online Banking, self-enroll today without having to visit one of our locations. If you need assistance, please call 850-244-5151.
- FREE Mobile Banking – Deposit checks, check your balance, transfer funds between accounts, and pay bills from your phone or tablet. Download our FREE Mobile App on Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Online Bill Pay – Easy, fast, and secure way to pay all of your bills in one place.
- Debit Card – Use your Debit Card whenever possible to pay for items rather than using cash.
- Merchant Deposit – Deposit checks from your office.
- FREE Touchline Banking – Call 850-244-5151 ext. 1150 to check your balance and last deposit, review your transactions, and transfer funds between accounts.
- Call Customer Service – Call 850-244-5151 with questions or for assistance with transactions. Customer Service Representatives are available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Use an ATM – Both banking center locations provided 24-hour ATM access.
We continue to monitor the developments of COVID-19 in accordance with the CDC and will continue to keep the health and safety of our customers and associates as our primary concern.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP):
The Paycheck Protection Program has started accepting new applications for both first-time and second-time borrowers.
Small Businesses with fewer than 500 employees, nonprofits, independent contractors, and self-employed individuals are generally eligible for a first time PPP loan to help pay for payroll costs, pay for mortgage interest, rent, utilities, worker protection costs related to COVID-19, and other approved costs. The maximum first-time loan is $10 million.
A second loan can be used to cover the same costs as a first-time loan. A borrower is generally eligible for a second PPP loan if the borrower:
- Previously received a first PPP loan and will or has used the full loan amount only for authorized uses before the second loan is disbursed;
- Has no more than 300 employees; and
- Can demonstrate at least a 25% reduction in gross receipts between comparable quarters in 2019 and 2020.
The maximum second-time loan is $2 million.
For more information regarding the SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program visit the Paycheck Protection Program (sba.gov) webpage.