Business Mobile Banking
First City Bank's Business Mobile Banking app City Business gives you the ability to access your business accounts and perform a variety of banking functions from the convenience of a mobile device.
Using City Business, you can:
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer internal funds
- Initiate ACH tranfers*
- Initiate Wire transfers* (future use)
- Receive alerts for pending approvals*
- Approve or reject funds and ACH transfers*
- Deposit a check with Business Mobile Deposit
- Submit bill payments or pay eBills
- Approve or reject bill and eBill payments
- Download our Business Mobile app City Business on the App Store® or Google Play® - search "First City Business Mobile".
- Log in using your Business Online Banking username and password. If you use a token to access Business Online Banking, follow the same procedure to access the app.
- If you are an existing customer and not already signed up to use Business Online Banking, it's free and easy to get started. Contact us now!
Want more information?
- Review our Business Mobile Banking Quick Reference Guide
- Read our Online Banking Security Statement
- Mobile Banking Security Tips
- View our Demos: Online Banking Education Center
Message and data rates may apply
*Please note that the availibilty of features depends upon what permissions you have in Business Online Banking. For example, if you cannot intiate ACH transfers in Business Online Banking, you will not have an ACH transfer template. If you are interested in these additional services, please contact our Cash Management Team.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc