Important Update: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
October 17, 2020
While the direct impact to our area from COVID-19 has been limited so far, we remain vigilant in preparing for possible increased effects by limiting personal contact as much as possible.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is of the utmost importance. As of this date, and until further notice, customers are encouraged to use our Drive-Thru Banking windows and our online channels for all bank business.
Instructions for installing and using our mobile banking app can be found on our website at /personal/mobile-banking/.
Our Customer Care Center is available to assist you by phone at 850-244-5151 during regular business hours. If you need to access your safe deposit box, or have other business that must be accomplished in person, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment during regular business hours.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we work together during this challenging time.
October 17, 2020
A Message from First City Bank
As the Emerald Coast’s oldest bank, our love for the community is at the heart of all we do. While the direct impact to our area from COVID-19 has been limited so far, our State and Federal Health officials direct us to prepare for possible increased effects, and to limit personal contact as much as possible.
Therefore, we encourage you to do your banking remotely if at all possible. If you have questions on your account, please call our Customer Care Center at 850-244-5151. In addition, we suggest that you use automated options as much as possible, including:
- Automated Teller Machines (ATM's) at both of our locations
- Our Mobile Banking app and our convenient Mobile Deposit
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
Currently, the guidelines from the CDC and the State of Florida allow us to keep our offices open to serve customers during regular business hours. Any changes to our business hours that may become necessary will be posted on our homepage www.firstcitybank.com.
To safeguard our customers, staff and the community we have taken the following steps:
- Activated our Business Continuity Team to monitor ongoing public health and financial market developments so we can provide critical information and strategies for our clients and staff
- Provided additional cleaning and disinfecting supplies for all offices
- Communicated directly with all of our team members regarding COVID-19 education, healthy habits, and response guidelines
- Eliminated business-related travel on the part of our staff, and limited in-person meetings; opting for email and digital communication as much as possible in place of face-to-face interaction
- Encouraged the practice of social isolation until the threat of this virus passes
First City Bank has served the Emerald Coast since 1948 and we cherish the role we play in the lives of our customers and community. If we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to call us at 850-244-5151 or email us at email@example.com.