Wealth Management - Administrative Assistant
We currently have a full-time Wealth Management Administrative Assistant position available.
The employee in this position: Performs client relationship management, appointment scheduling, report generation, asset movement transactions as well as routine clerical and administrative functions. This includes drafting correspondence, filing, organizing, maintaining paper and electronic files, and providing information to clients.
- Use computers for various applications, such as contact management, database management, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such compliance reports, expense records, correspondence, and other material information.
- Create customized investment review documents for clients.
- Complete new account packages to include paperwork and appropriate disclosures.
- Process money movement transactions and ensure their completion.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries and maintenance requests or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
High School Diploma with some college preferred
Proficient in basic Microsoft Office software
3 years of Administrative Experience
Must be extremely organized
Must be very detail oriented
Quick learner and willing to work hard
If you are interested in submitting your resume, please email email@example.com or stop in Monday – Friday 9am-5pm at First City Bank, 135 Perry Ave SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548 and ask for Human Resources.
*First City Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities and a Drug Free Workplace*