Loan Processor and Consumer Lender
Consumer Lender: Responsible for processing of consumer loan applications and obtaining necessary approvals. Process loans for commercial, consumer, and residential mortgage loans.
Loan Processor: Responsible for successfully managing the customer relationship upon receipt of the loan file and to take all necessary steps in accordance with internal policies and procedures to close the transaction
Essential Job Duties:
- Assure compliance with all regulatory and governmental standards, guidelines, rules and regulations with all regulatory authorities, federal or state ordinances and administrative regulations and statutes.
- Interview and take applications from applicants to evaluate their eligibility for consumer loan
- Review files for completeness and accuracy
- Review necessary documentation such as income and asset documentation, credit report, verifications, appraisal report, preliminary title report
- Provide status updates to loan officers, borrowers and agents
- Coordinate all aspects of submission to underwriting, documentation requests and satisfaction of closing/funding conditions. Coordinate closings as needed.
- Submit files in a timely manner in accordance with company standards
- Prioritize work flow to ensure files are handled in proper order
- Follow up with clients to clarify important points
- Create and renew loans
- Remain up-to-speed regarding lending and other financial services
- Contact borrowers to request additional documentation as needed
- Work with loan officers and closing agents to resolve any discrepancies prior to closing
- Performs other duties as assigned
- At least 1 year of current residential mortgage loan processing experience
- Knowledge of all lending rules, guidelines, and regulatory requirements
- Comprehension of lending procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Good knowledge of banking and computer software
If you are interested in submitting your resume, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm at First City Bank, 135 Perry Ave. SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548 and ask for Human Resources.
First City Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities and a Drug Free Workplace.