First City Bank is currently seeking a full-time branch manager. The primary responsibility of the Branch Manager is to maximize the profitability of the branch and to lead the branch team in creating a culture of excellence in service and operations. In this role, the Branch Manager actively makes outside sales calls that are results oriented and delivers outstanding customer service and achieves growth goals. The Branch Manager is responsible for operational efficiencies and development of team members as well as developing and maintaining client relationships by utilizing the full spectrum of banking services.
- Implement sales and promotional programs with creativity and energy such that goals are achieved and quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Manage and foster growth in customer relationships.
- Implement tactical plans to actively call on new and prospective customers, exploring needs and cross-selling bank products and services.
- Work closely with other business lines to partner in joint marketing plans and cross-selling efforts.
- Responsible for positive community relations in the branch market area.
- Develop, mentor, and coach branch team profiling and sales skills while ensuring high product knowledge.
- Manage the selection, placement, performance, development, promotion, and termination of team members.
- Must have the ability and knowledge to backup all positions within the branch.
- Ensure operational efficiency, compliance, and quality standards are met.
- Demonstrate compliance with security policies and all bank regulations that apply to your position, as well as keeping up to date on regulation changes.
- Must have or acquire Florida notary credentials.
- Ultimately responsible for ensuring that all team members are trained in sales and service techniques. Models sales process skills and customer advocacy.
- Monitors and tracks sales and service performance of branch team members, making adjustments as necessary.
- Holds regular branch team meetings and communicates regularly with team members about the bank's strategic vision including customer advocacy.
- Ensures all employee related actions comply with First City Bank policies and procedures as well as all employment laws and regulations.
- Conducts quarterly and or annually coaching/performance reviews for all branch team members.
- Ultimately accountable for branch performance on audits and compliance with established bank operating procedures.
- BS/BA degree in finance or business/management related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of branch management experience preferred.
- Proven sales results and sales management skills. Demonstrated skill in soliciting business for bank deposit products and services. Ability to identify client needs, present banking solutions and bank products. Proven ability to retain existing customers and develop new customer relations.
- Professional staff development, performance management, training, and employee coaching skills are required. Proven ability to lead and develop a team.
- Strong people relations skills and ability to work with team members and customers in a cooperative manner. Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions, research and solve problems, work independently, and manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledgeable of changes in the banking industry and in banking technology.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel software applications, other banking computer systems and related software, and ability to operate a variety of office equipment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers an customers
- Ability to use computer screen and interpret printed materials and other paperwork
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent understanding of business deposit accounts, transaction analysis, bank statements and other documentation
- Lifting/carrying files
- Strong analytical ability with active listening skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Flexibility with daily routines and work schedules
- Ability to handle stressful situations with customers when solving problems
This position is a full-time position with typical hours being Monday-Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM. Overtime may be required as needed.
If you are interested in submitting your resume, please email email@example.com or stop in Monday – Friday 9am-5pm at First City Bank, 135 Perry Ave SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548 and ask for Human Resources.
*First City Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities and a Drug Free Workplace*