How it Works
Easy to Send
It takes just a few easy steps to send a Popmoney® payment:
- To send money, log in to your online bank account and look for the Popmoney tab.
- Enter the recipient's email address, mobile number, or account number and the amount. If you're sending a gift, consider using one of our special email designs.
- You've got money! The recipient receives an email or text with a personal greeting from you.
- If the recipient's financial institution is in the Popmoney network they use their online banking application to accept the payment. If not, the recipient tells Popmoney.com where to deposit the money.
- Money moves directly from your bank account to recipient's bank account, and in most cases, the next business day!
Simple to Receive
- You receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money.
- You can log in to your online bank account and direct the funds there.
- Alternatively, if you don't have online banking, you may provide your bank account information at Popmoney.com. Your money will be sent to that account.
- If you don't provide your account information, the payment will be automatically returned to the sender.
- Money sent directly to your bank account will be automatically deposited.
It's just that easy!