First City Bank can help with all of your lending needs. Whether planning for a major purchase, consolidating debt, or paying for back to school expenses, First City Bank has the right loan for you.
Credit decisions are made locally with local management, which enables First City Bank to quickly respond to your finance needs.
Call a First City Bank Consumer Lender today to learn more about how we can serve your needs with our various personal loans - 850-244-5151.
- New or Used Autos- Call First City Bank at (850-244-5151) for current rates.
- CD or Savings Secured
- Personal/Signature- Let First City Bank help you with those unexpected life emergencies like Back to School expenses, Home Improvement, or your daughter’s dream wedding.
- Overdraft Protection - First City Bank will transfer available funds into your overdrawn First City Bank account to help you avoid those unwanted overdraft fees.
- Line of Credit - First City Bank can help you be prepared with a rainy day fund with access to a one year line of credit. Available funds will be deposited directly into your First City Bank checking account.
- First Credit Line Unsecured - First City Bank can help you be prepared with a rainy day fund with access to a ten year line of credit. Available funds can be transferred to a third party by writing a personal First Credit Line check.
To start your loan application process, you will need:
- Completed loan application signed by all borrowers (call First City Bank at 850-244-5151 for application and available rates and terms)
- Recent pay stub
- Completed personal tax returns for previous three years, if self employed
- Drivers License and Social Security Card
First City Bank personal loans may be secured or unsecured, with either fixed or floating interest rates. All loans are subject to credit approval.