Building and Protecting Personal Wealth
Live for Today, Plan for Tomorrow, Leave a Legacy*
At LPL Financial located at First City Bank, we know a long term financial plan is the best way for you to succeed. Let us help you maximize your wealth through sound financial planning. We are here to meet all your financial needs.
- Retirement Planning – Retire on your terms and according to your schedule.
- College Planning – Provide your children and grandchildren with the means to receive the best possible college education.
- Elder Care – Provide the resources for you or your family to meet the financial needs of aging.
- Current Income – Develop strategies for your current income potential while maintaining or increasing your principal.
- Income Protection – Maintain your lifestyle in the event of a family tragedy.
- Tax Management* – Tax efficient investing by using a tax deferred or tax-advantaged investment strategy.
- Charitable Giving – Leave a legacy by helping organizations that can make a difference.
Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds
These products can be delivered with full service from one of our Financial Consultants.
Term Life, Universal Life, Whole Life, Variable Life, Disability and LongTerm Care Insurance
These products are typically used to help customers in Estate Planning, Tax Management, Elder Care and Income Protection.
Fixed Annuities, Variable Annuities and Indexed Annuities
- Qualified Plans:
IRA, SEP, 401(k), 403(b), SIMPLE IRA/401(k)
These products provide retirement planning solutions that grow tax deferred.
- 529 Plans:
Dozens of different, state sponsored college plans.
529 Plans are used for Tuition Planning. It is unique because assets grow tax-free and are not currently subject to income or capital gains taxes when withdrawn for qualified education expenses**.
- Personal Investment Management:
Multi Strategy Accounts, Separately Managed Accounts, Mutual Fund Wrap Programs
Fiduciary style asset management that provides clients with the opportunity to have actively managed accounts with stable pricing.
*LPL Financial Consultants do not offer tax advice. For tax assistance, please refer to your accountant or other tax professional.
**As with all tax-related decisions, consult your tax advisor. Withdrawals for expenses other than qualified education expenses are subject to income tax and an additional 10% penalty on earnings. You should consider a 529 Plan's fees and expenses such as administrative fees, enrollment fees, annual maintenance fees, sales charges, and underlying fund expenses, which will fluctuate depending on the 529 Plan invested in and the investments chosen within the plan. You should also consider the inherent risks associated with investing in 529 Plans such as investment return and principal fluctuation, which will also vary based on the investments made within the plan. More information is available in each plan’s official statement. The official statement should be read carefully before investing.