Current OpportunitiesWe currently have a full-time Wealth Management Administrative Assistant position available.
- Perform client relationship management, appointment scheduling, report generation, asset movement transactions as well as routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, filing, organizing, and maintaining paper and electronic files, and providing information to clients.
- Use computers for various applications, such as contact management, database management, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as compliance reprots, expense records, correspondence, and other material information.
- Create customized investment review documents for clients
- Complete new account packages to include paperwork and appropriate disclosures.
- Process money movement transactions and ensure their completion.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries and maintenance requests or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Maintain scheduling and event calenders.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- High School Diploma with some college preffered
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Office Software
- Must be extremely organized
- Must be very detail oriented
- Quick learner and willing to work hard
If interested, please contact Iris Walton at (850) 244-5151 ext. 1270 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org